Shipping and Handling
- As a leading global online retailer, we ship thousands of orders daily all over the world. Just buy and enjoy our great service, we ship direct to your door.
- After you make your payment, please allow 1-4 business days for handling, after which we will issue a tracking number for your shipment. However, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
- At the moment we offer Free Shipping to our USA customers only and we will be able to expand our Free Shipping network to other countries soon.For the rest of the countries we charge very low shipping fees to enable our customers to save money. We offer shipping insurance to protect your package against any loss or damage. If you report any items missing, or other shipping issues, we will help you resolve your problems immediately.
- SheVault partners with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, IB, epacket and EMS to offer quick and safe shipping methods:
- You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.For Standard Shipping we ship your package by Express Mail Service (EMS), which takes 10-15 business days to most countries in the world. You can track your shipment on http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp. If you're located in the US, you can track your package on http://www.usps.com. The tracking number will usually be listed on these sites 1 to 2 days after we ship your goods.
- For Expedited Shipping we ship by DHL/UPS/IB or other expedited shipping, depending on your location,regularly takes 3-7 business days.
- For Free Shipping we use our flat rate shipping method.
- If you have any other questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to help you.
• Certain items are prohibited by some shipping carriers. If your order contains these items for the shipping carrier you selected, we will re-route your order via another carrier to ensure it arrives safely. This may require additional shipping time.
• All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
• Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
• Shevault ships all packages from our warehouse and distribution center.